[Koha] Fwd: [Koha-devel] Interested to speak at KohaCon 2011

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at archive.org
Tue Oct 18 00:55:50 NZDT 2011

Hello Koustubha,

I have included our talk title and abstract below.

Thanks!
Title: Open Library and Koha

Abstract:
Open Library is a project of the Internet Archive to create a catalogue
of every book ever published. It is like a Wikipedia of books. Anyone
can edit it to add new books or update existing ones to make it better.
All the data in Open Library is freely available through APIs and
regular dumps.

This talk discusses the Open Library APIs and how to use them with Koha.

Open Library website: http://openlibrary.org/
Internet Archive website: http://www.archive.org/

Authors: Anand Chitipothu & Noufal Ibrahim

Koustubha Kale <kmkale at anantcorp.com> writes:

> Hi Anand / Noufal,
> Please see the mail from Paul below. It frees up a 1 hour slot for you on
> 01/11/2011  between 4.00 pm to 5.00 pm.
> Hope this is suitable and that you will take it up.
> If yes, please confirm back to me with an email. Please include title and an
> abstract of your talk.

[...]

--
~noufal
http://nibrahim.net.in

The best cure for insomnia is to get a lot of sleep. -W. C. Fields