[Koha] Ceiling due date

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 04:34:19 NZDT 2011

Oops, I think that was moved to the circulation matrix in 3.4 and I forgot
to remove it from the manual. Can someone on 3.4 please confirm for me so I
can update the manual.

Tom go to Admin > Circulation & Fine Rules and you'll see the Hard Due Date
column.  http://manual.koha-community.org/3.4/en/patscirc.html#circfinerules

Nicole