[Koha] Ceiling due date

Tom Hanstra tom at nd.edu
Fri Oct 7 04:29:17 NZDT 2011

In the Koha 3.4 documentation, there is mention of a Circulation option:

          1.5.1.6. ceilingDueDate

But I don't actually see that in our installation of Koha 3.4.5.  Did I
miss something on install?  We think this would actually be a useful
setting here.

Thanks,
Tom

      Tom Hanstra                              Systems Administrator
      Hesburgh Libraries of Notre Dame         Phone: (574)631-4686
      213 Hesburgh Library                     Email: tom at nd.edu
      Notre Dame, IN  46556

      Every day, from here to there, funny things are everywhere.
                                                          Dr. Seuss