[Koha] seeing orders for a specific fund

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Fri Nov 4 11:58:36 NZDT 2011

> Back when we were on 3.0, I could look at the funds list on the Acquisitions
> page and click on the amount ordered for a fund to see what was ordered.
> The number (dollar amount) was a link, and the link took me to a list of
> everything on order.  Same with the dollar amount spent; it took me to a
> list of what had been received.

Could this have been a non-official customization? It sounds like a
fairly straightforward feature, so if indeed it was a customization
and you can provide details we might be able to get it into real Koha.

And if I'm wrong, sorry--I'm not an expert in Acquisitions.

  -- Owen

--
Web Developer
Athens County Public Libraries