[Koha] seeing orders for a specific fund

Kohn, Karen kohnk at arcadia.edu
Fri Nov 4 09:16:14 NZDT 2011

Hello,
Back when we were on 3.0, I could look at the funds list on the
Acquisitions page and click on the amount ordered for a fund to see what
was ordered.  The number (dollar amount) was a link, and the link took me
to a list of everything on order.  Same with the dollar amount spent; it
took me to a list of what had been received.  We are now on 3.6 and can't
do this anymore (couldn't in 3.4 either).  Were the links removed?  If I
look at a particular fund and want to know what it's been spent on, how
would I figure that out?
Thanks.

--
*Karen Kohn*