[Koha] Move records from Reservoir to the Main Catalogue

James Ghiorzi JGhiorzi at lib.co.san-benito.ca.us
Tue Nov 1 09:21:23 NZDT 2011

Hi Andreas,

It does take a little time for the record to appear in the catalogue.  The only thing I see wrong with the procedure you have listed is that when your done editing the record, click on the new button and than new item.  You should at fill in the barcode field, than the add item button once you are satisfied.

Hope that helps,

James Ghiorzi
Library Assistant II
San Benito County Free Library