[Koha] Problem with entering Personall Name

eva arenander Eva.Arenander at ki.se
Tue Nov 1 00:08:14 NZDT 2011

I would rather recommend you to change the catalogue framework you are using in "MARC subfield structure admin for 100" choose edit for subfiled a, and click at "display more constraints". There you have a Thesaurus set to PERSO_NAME under Other options. If you leave that option blank you should be able to type in the field.

Regards
/Eva Arenander

Systembibliotekarie / Systems Librarian
Karolinska Institutet Universitetsbiblioteket / University Library
Fe 200 (Berzelius väg 7B)
SE-171 77 Stockholm
+46 8 524 84 124
eva.arenander at ki.se