[Koha] Record matching for biblios without ISBN or ISSN

Ian Bays ian.bays at ptfs-europe.com
Tue Nov 1 06:22:59 NZDT 2011

Hi Elaine,

Yes as long as your unique number is in the 001 you can set up a new
match rule referring to "Control-number" and match on that.  I use that
quite a lot.  I think I posted about it about a year ago.
The Community documentation should be enough to get you going but do
come back if you need more detail.

Cheers.
Ian

--