[Koha] Access 2011: Registration is now open

Chris Cormack chrisc at catalyst.net.nz
Sat May 28 08:39:10 NZST 2011

* Shirley Lew (shirleysue at gmail.com) wrote:

>    Registration is now open for the Access 2011 Conference, to be held
>    October 19-22 in Vancouver, British Columbia. See
>    http://access2011.library.ubc.ca/registration/ for more details.
>
>    *

One thing I'm thinking of doing (as I will be there (speaking on
day1)) and since the 22nd is the release date of 3.6.0 release, I'm
going to suggest that a part of the hackfest be: "Help the release
manager release Koha 3.6.0"

I know of a couple of other Koha related people going, do people think
this would a be a fun/good idea?

Chris
--
Chris Cormack