[Koha] Koha: how to move 3.2 settings moved to 3.4

Linda Culberson lculber at mdah.state.ms.us
Sat May 28 07:16:10 NZST 2011

All,
We've done a fresh git install of 3.4.1 and were wondering is if there
is a quick and easy way to get our system preferences, frameworks, and
other settings moved from 3.2 over to 3.4.1.  I was going to do a fresh
install of our marc records, so I was less concerned about moving
biblios. biblioitems, and items, but a dump seemed simplest except for
the databases being so different.

I looked at
http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Installation_Documentation but it
doesn't mention migration. Is that information somewhere I've missed?

Thanks in advance.

Linda Culberson      lculber at mdah.state.ms.us
Archives and Records Services Division
Ms. Dept. of Archives & History
P. O. Box 571
Jackson, MS 39205-0571
Telephone:  601/576-6873   Fax:  601/576-6824