[Koha] Koha - changing the item edits screen

Linda Culberson lculber at mdah.state.ms.us
Fri May 27 01:10:49 NZST 2011

All,
I apologize for not getting back to  everyone about this. We've had a
variety of the usual calamities - users with computer viruses, switches
and UPS's going bad, hard drive failures...

I tried using the ignore setting in the 952 framework but since those
two fields (Permanent Location and Current Location) are
required/mandatory, it generated an error in my MARC Bibliographic
Framework Test.   So, I was afraid to use that method even though it did
fix the display.

I also tried the javascripts supplied by Stefano and Daniel.  I think
because I had already removed some fields, the column numbers were off,
and it didn't display properly.  About that time, the stars aligned
against me and I decided that this particular problem could wait.

Thanks to everyone for your help, and I promise to let everyone know how
this turns out, assuming the viruses and system failures don't get to me
first.

Thanks,
Linda

Linda Culberson      lculber at mdah.state.ms.us
Archives and Records Services Division
Ms. Dept. of Archives & History
P. O. Box 571
Jackson, MS 39205-0571
Telephone:  601/576-6873   Fax:  601/576-6824