[Koha] Export/Import question from Alice 5.0

Seth Mayo smayo at stpeters.nsw.edu.au
Tue Mar 22 16:48:36 NZDT 2011

Sounds like the MARCEdit changes to field haven't aligned with Koha fields
correctly.  When we changed from Alice to Koha, many fields needed to be
re-mapped in MARC prior to import because Alice uses a completely different
MARC tag structure for various areas.  It is a mix of standard and
non-standard.

Seth Mayo
IT Technical Manager
Email:  smayo at stpeters.nsw.edu.au