[Koha] Question about wiki instructions for installing Koha

Buster storypage at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 00:23:04 NZDT 2011

Okay, that's where I've been going wrong. I've just been copying the string
and pasting it. I think I know what to put for user and password, but how do
I find out the kohadatabasename? Where did I enter that during the pr

When I follow the wiki, it automatically uses the latest version, which is
coming up as 3.2.4 in my case.

--Jim Maroon

On Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 6:09 AM, Chris Cormack <chris at bigballofwax.co.nz>wrote:

> It says
>
> grant all on <kohadatabasename>.* to '<kohadatabaseuser>'@'localhost'
> identified by '<kohadatabaseuserpassword>';
>
> Change the bits in <>
>
> Or just install using the debian packages  for Koha
>
> BTW what version of Koha are you installing?
>
> Chris

"The man, who, by his own and his family's labour, can provide a sufficiency
of food and raiment and a comfortable dwelling place, is not a poor
man."--William Cobbett,
*Cottage Economy*, 1826.