[Koha] Question about wiki instructions for installing Koha

Buster storypage at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 23:45:49 NZDT 2011

Hi, all. This is my 4th attempt to install Koha on Ubuntu and I am being
extra careful that I do it right. I'm using the wiki page at
http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Koha_on_Ubuntu and am now at step 7 of
the installation. I need to know what to do about the following command:

GRANT ALL ON kohadata.* TO 'root'@'localhost' IDENTIFIED BY 'password';

Do I just copy and paste this as-is, or do I enter different values for
"root", "localhost", "password", etc?

Thanks in advance for your kind assistance.

"The man, who, by his own and his family's labour, can provide a sufficiency
of food and raiment and a comfortable dwelling place, is not a poor
man."--William Cobbett,
*Cottage Economy*, 1826.