[Koha] Trouble importing authorities, unimarc, koha 3.2.5

Marilen Corciovei marilen.corciovei at nemesisit.ro
Wed Mar 2 21:29:38 NZDT 2011

To respond to part of my own question, the problem was related to the
dom/grs1 configuration. dom is the default configuration for authority
indexing yet it's not supported with unimarc. I changed (in fact
re-installed) using grs1 config for authority indexing and now I can
import and see the authorities.

I cannot link them however to biblios since I get this error:

./link_bibs_to_authorities.pl
Can't locate object method "new" via package "C4::Heading::UNIMARC"
(perhaps you forgot to load "C4::Heading::UNIMARC"?) at
/usr/share/koha325bjarad/lib/C4/Heading.pm line 168.

and there seems to be no Heading::Unimarc package. I only have
C4/Heading/MARC21.pm

Kind regards,
Len