[Koha] Records not staged because of MARC Error

Richard Eibrand RichardEibrand at RCPI.IE
Thu Jun 30 20:13:17 NZST 2011

Hi All,

I have recently upgraded from Koha 3.2 to 3.4, and since have tried to import new records from a MARC export which imported in the previous version with no errors.

The error I am getting is as follows after attempting to Stage MARC for Import

Stage MARC Records For Import

MARC Staging results :

    8563 records in file
    8563 records not staged because of MARC error
    0 records staged
    Did not check for matches with existing records in catalog
    0 item records found and staged
    Manage staged records
    Back

I am not able to locate any other log files than the ones located in /var/log/koha

Would anyone what might be the problem - or where else I might look for indications as to what the problem might be?

Many thanks,

Richard

Richard Eibrand
ICT Manager