[Koha] Data Migration Issues...

Somasekhar Rao K raosoma at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 00:55:51 NZST 2011

Hi,

The concatenation as suggested by you works while importing data into Koha
and it generates only one item.

In the initial marc file there are different entries for 952 sub fields. I
edited the marc file using marc editor and concatenated the 952 subfields as
one line 952$a[Value]$b[Value]$c[Value]$p...
It is ok to do for one record. But how to do it for multiple records. I
meant how to cancatenate 952 subrecords for multiple records in a marc file.
The data will not be the same for all items. Can you please suggest?

Regards,
Somasekhar Rao K