[Koha] installing spanish language in koha 3.4.1

Alberto Martín surferpoint9819 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 22:59:46 NZST 2011

Hello,

I have koha 3.4.1 installed in a linode vps with ubuntu 10.04 lts. Yesterday
I tried to install the spanish language with some instructions I found in
the koha wiki.

I was in the folder ../../misc/translator and I wrote the command

perl translate install es-ES

but I got this in return:

Can't locate C4/Context.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /etc/perl
/usr/local/lib/perl/5.10.1 /usr/local/share/perl/5.10.1 /usr/lib/perl5
/usr/share/perl5 /usr/lib/perl/5.10 /usr/share/perl/5.10
/usr/local/lib/site_perl .) at LangInstaller.pm line 23.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at LangInstaller.pm line 23.
Compilation failed in require at translate line 25.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at translate line 25.

I have seen that other people have had similar problems trying to install
other languages, in previous versions of koha, but I couldn't find any
solution.