[Koha] Report on listing of all the title, author, etc. catalogued by a cataloger

schnydszch eugenegf at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 23 21:33:00 NZST 2011

Good day koha users. I was trying to figure out in the Reports Module of Koha
the listing of all the title, author, barcode/accession no., and call number
of a certain librarian/staff. The modification log of koha shows only the
module, what the staff did in that module and the info. Can I possibly do an
mySQL query on what I want to do? Hope you can help me. thanks.