[Koha] Cart list downloading format

sunshy sunitha.26585 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 19:01:28 NZST 2011

You are correct Owen. If this feature were to be developed, each library
could make the reports in their own way.

I have one more doubt.
When I am searching for some books the list comes like as below.

1.  Leadership in Healthcare
Barr, Jill and Dowding, Lesley Description: London : xiv, 253 p. ISBN:
141292068X Books Books Books

2.    Maternal, Fetal, Neonatal Physiology
Susan Tucker Blackburn Description: Missouri Saunders 2007 : 776 p. ISBN:
1416029443 Books Books Books Books Books

Shall I customize the search list format of books?
I dont want to display ISBN, item type and the title 'Description:' before
the publisher in the search list.  Also the book type is coming more than
once. How can I customize this listing format??