[Koha] Problems with items and barcodes in 3.4

Fred Pierre fred.pierre at smfpl.org
Tue Jun 21 02:02:50 NZST 2011

Same problem here. We ran rebuild_zebra.pl with -r to no avail. Zebra does
not seem to be catching the barcode, unless we change a field on the item.
Running a script to manually add a public note to items is a work-around
solution, but is too time consuming due to our large number of items.

The problem manifested after updating our database form 3.0 to 3.2. Items
that previously barcode scanned, no longer generate a search result. We have
tried various switches for the rebuild script, but still no search results.

View this message in context: http://koha.1045719.n5.nabble.com/Problems-with-items-and-barcodes-in-3-4-tp4487673p4506492.html
Sent from the Koha - Discuss mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

More information about the Koha mailing list