[Koha] Unable to check out.

Estel Porras orlib at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 17 11:42:25 NZST 2011

Hello Koha community. I set up a couple accounts for some Libraries to borrow movies. I want to keep them separate, and a matter of fact they had separate accounts before we migrated to Koha. When the migration was done, for whatever reason all the accounts were lumped together. After I set up these accounts I am getting this>
Plumas Library DVD (95971)

              445 Jackson St.

            Quincy, CA
	    95971, USA

        530) 283-6310
     No email stored.    Category: ILL (ILL)Home Library: Orland Free LibraryChecking out to Plumas Library DVD (95971)

		        Cannot check out!

Fortuna Library DVD (95540)

              775 14th St.

            Fortuna, CA
	    95540, USA

        [707) 725-3460
     No email stored.    Category: ILL (ILL)Home Library: Orland Free Library
Checking out to Fortuna Library DVD (95540)

		        Cannot check out!
		Why would it let me set up an account that will then not let me check anything out?
Thoughts and ideas are appreciated.

 Have a great day, ~Estel~