[Koha] Would like to remove barcodes from all branches but one

Laurie Henry LHenry at LINCOLNTECH.COM
Fri Jun 10 01:49:25 NZST 2011

Hello,

For various reasons I'd like to remove the barcodes assigned to items at all of our library's branches except one and start over.  (Please, just don't ask why.)  Is this something I can do with MarcEdit?  Or is there a better way? Thank you very much.

Laurie
Laurie Henry, MFA, MSLS
Regional Librarian
Lincoln College of Technology
632 Vine Street
Cincinnati OH 45202
513-317-1891 (cell)

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.  If you received this transmission in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format.  Thank you.