[Koha] [Koha-devel] Koha Version 3.4.1

Chris Nighswonger cnighswonger at foundations.edu
Fri Jun 10 01:44:50 NZST 2011

Hi Louise,

Welcome to the community.

I'm redirecting this to the user's list as it really belongs there.

2011/6/9  <Louise_Towers at hugoboss.com>:
> Dear Sir/Madam,
>
> We need some answers and support based on Koha Version 3.4.1.

You may want to have a look here for your support options with Koha:

http://koha-community.org/support/

>We are having problems like, if two people reserve the same book at the same time, there is no circulation >email.

We'll probably need more detail to help with this sort of problem such
as: Do you have a mail server setup for Koha to use? Are any Koha
emails sent successfully? Etc.

> Also, does the support for Koha have a cost for the service??

That depends upon the type of support you need. If you need one-on-one
phone support, you will most likely need to contract with a Koha
service provider. There are several excellent choices located at the
above link.

If you can tolerate a little slower support, volunteer support is
available via the list you have emailed. Just send along an email
giving as much detail as possible concerning your issues and someone
will usually respond in a reasonable amount of time.

IRC is another option as well for volunteer, real-time support.

> I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible to help us use your
> product most effectively and efficiently,

Again, welcome to the community! We certainly hope your involvement
with Koha will be long and prosperous.

Kind Regards,
Chris