[Koha] Koha 3.4 OpacHiddenItems continued

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 00:55:28 NZST 2011

I do have BK in my itemtypes table:

mysql> select * from itemtypes;
+----------+----------------------+--------------+------------+--------------------------+---------+
| itemtype | description          | rentalcharge | notforloan |
imageurl                 | summary |
| BK       | Books                |       0.0000 |          0 |
bridge/book.gif          |         |

And I have a very small collection since it's a test system and so
every bib with an item attached is a BK.  I do have EBK but they don't
have items attached.  Do we know if this is looking at the biblio item
type or the item item type?

Nicole