[Koha] Koha 3.4 OpacHiddenItems continued

Linda Culberson lculber at mdah.state.ms.us
Thu Jun 9 00:52:24 NZST 2011

Nicole,
I'm sure that you have an entry in your itemtypes.itemtype that  is 'BK'
and I'm positive you have a branchcode that is "NIC" as well as having
an items.itype=BK and a items.homebranch=NIC. Do you have something you
could do  a test with that isn't the majority of your items?  Maybe if
they are all "BK" it doesn't work.   I've verified that with ours it
definitely  works;  But out of 145,679 items we have 10,186 that are
itype 10 and 318 that are itype 07  so it's a relatively small group.
We don't have anything in ISO right now, and things that I thought were
assigned using LOC=STAFF aren't in either Koha or our regular system, so
those are 0 in both systems.  So I could probably drop that line if you
want me to test it without it.
Linda

Linda Culberson      lculber at mdah.state.ms.us
Archives and Records Services Division
Ms. Dept. of Archives & History
P. O. Box 571
Jackson, MS 39205-0571
Telephone:  601/576-6873   Fax:  601/576-6824