[Koha] MARC mapping

nreese nicholas.reese at ffa.int
Wed Jul 27 17:30:17 NZST 2011

Hi all,

I've carried out Koha to MARC mapping, and when I run the MARC Bibliographic
framework test, I get the following errors:

biblio and biblionumber  	The biblio.biblionumber and
biblioitems.biblioitemnumber fields be mapped to a MARC subfield,

biblio.biblionumber has biblionumber  	090  	c  	Koha biblionumber (NR)

and biblioitems.biblioitemnumber has biblioitemnumber  	090  	d  	Koha
biblioitemnumber (NR)

itemtype NOT mapped  	the biblioitems.itemtype field MUST :

    * be mapped to a MARC subfield,
    * the corresponding subfield MUST have authorised_value=itemtype  (it
has 942 c 	 Item type  	  subfield: Tab:0, | Koha field:
biblioitems.itemtype, Not repeatable, Not mandatory, | Auth value:itemtypes,
)

Does anyone know what is going on here? Koha 3.4.02 on openSuse 11.4.

Cheers,

Nick