[Koha] Collections

nreese nicholas.reese at ffa.int
Wed Jul 27 16:08:34 NZST 2011

Robin,

I’ve got that problem sorted – what the user was wanting was the sublocation
or collection (holding branch) – which is the same table/list as the
libraries. I’ll have a few more questions soon thought! J

Cheers,

Nick Reese

Nicholas Reese
FFA Systems Analyst
Pacific Islands Forum Fisheries Agency
P.O.Box 629
HONIARA, Solomon Islands
Ph:   +677 21124 ext. 272
FAX: +677 23995/20092
MOB: +677 7425263
Email: nicholas.reese at ffa.int <nicholas.reese at ffa.int>
Website: http//www.ffa.int
*Mission**: **To support and enable our members to achieve sustainable
fisheries and the highest levels of social and economic benefits in harmony
with the broader environment.**
**Members: Australia, Cook Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji,
Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, New Zealand, Niue, Palau, Papua New
Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu and Vanuatu**
**P** **Save a tree and love your planet - don't print this email!*