[Koha] [Koha-devel] How to indicate the item type (book, CD, CBT, cassette)

Robin Sheat robin at catalyst.net.nz
Thu Jul 21 11:20:16 NZST 2011

Resending to the list.

Hartman, David W. - GBTS Library schreef op wo 20-07-2011 om 08:45
[-0400]:
> Hey Robin,
>
>   I looked at that list but is seemed to be concerned with whether an
> item was lost or stolen.

You need to scroll a bit more :) Things like 952$y are what you're
after.

> This is a new install in Koha so I have not specified the codes yet in
> Koha.

You should do that first.

> I want to use MARCEDIT to bring them from EXCEL into MARC. To do so, I
> need to mark the column that has the types in them (BK, CBT, etc.)so
> that MARCEDIT will populate the MARC field with the item type.

Yeah, so you just need to ensure that the fields that you mark in
marcedit carry across to the appropriate ones specified in that list.

--
Robin Sheat
Catalyst IT Ltd.