[Koha] Koha - order of subject fields

Kurt Bodling kbodling at mountvernon.org
Wed Jul 20 01:33:00 NZST 2011

And -- while I sure hope someone has a positive answer for this because even when I import records from OCLC, after carefully ordering 6XX fields, our Koha sorts them around into numerical order -- I'd like to be able to sort some 5XX notes fields rather than having them automatically sort themselves into numerical order.  Probably the same technical issue, eh?

Kurt

Kurt A. Bodling
Technical Services Librarian
George Washington's Mount Vernon