[Koha] Items migration along with records

Koustubha Kale kmkale at anantcorp.com
Fri Jan 28 19:52:16 NZDT 2011

Hi Nitesh,
A better way would be to import the Item data along  with biblio
information. You can use 952 tags for item information and convert the
complete data to MARC using something like MarcEdit. Them import it using
Koha's bulk import or the web ui.

Regards,
Koustubha Kale
Anant Corporation

Contact Details :
Address  : 103, Armaan Residency, R. W Sawant Road, Nr. Golden Dyes Naka,
Thane (w),
                Maharashtra, India, Pin : 400601.
TeleFax  : +91-22-21720108, +91-22-21720109
Mobile     : +919820715876
Website  : http://www.anantcorp.com
Blog : http://www.anantcorp.com/blog/?author=2