[Koha] Call number issue

Hillyard, Cecil CHillyard at washoecounty.us
Wed Jan 26 09:39:22 NZDT 2011

We have our call number also in the 090.  Our class scheme is Dewey (yes
that doesn't match, it's been that way forever) When we finally figure
out how to migrate the item data with the bib data will ALL our call
number records have the wrong information as it does not pull from the
090?

Cecil Hillyard

Washoe County Library Technical Services

tel.: 775-827-1885

fax: 775-827-5484