[Koha] Mysql 5.1 with Debian Lenny

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Sat Jan 22 23:13:36 NZDT 2011

Paul Poulain wrote:
> Le 21/01/2011 16:24, MJ Ray a écrit :
> > Either way, take care to watch mysql announcements because both sets
> > of packages are outside debian security support.
> Other option: upgrade to squeeze. Even if it's not officially stable, it
> works like a charm. Our biggest customer (AixMarseille universities,
> 1.2Millions items ) uses it already.

That's a bit drastic.  I don't like telling people to use beta-quality
software when you can keep the main system stable and install just the
later version of a few packages when wanted.

But in a few weeks, squeeze will probably be released as stable.

Regards,
Past Koha Release Manager (2.0), LMS programmer, statistician, webmaster.
Available for hire for Koha work http://www.software.coop/products/koha