[Koha] Conference bids?

mohan pradhan pradhmohan at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 04:29:34 NZDT 2011

Hi all,

On behalf of DlnetSA (Digital Library Network South Asia), I would like to
propose Kohacon 11 in Nepal.

We have dedicated staff in Nepal and  supported by regional national nodes
from Bangladesh, Bhutan, Pakistan, Maldives, India as well as  supported by
International organizations such as University of Waikato and eiflnet.

Through DlnetSA, we are promoting, implementing, supporting and providing
training courses in Koha ILS and digital library through Greenstone in this
region.

 I would also like to request to all to vote DlnetSA for organizing kohacon
2011 in Nepal.

With regards,

Sincerely yours,

Mohan Raj Pradhan