[Koha] Cannot save edited patron info in koha (but I can in mysql)

Marty ontariowolf64 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 3 06:10:01 NZDT 2011

Sorry, I was gone for the week. Thanks Chris, Yes, I have errors in the apache error logs (just didn't think to look there)

[Sun Jan  2 11:46:11 2011] memberentry.pl: Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/SQLHelper.pm line 336.
[Sun Jan  2 11:46:11 2011] memberentry.pl: DBD::mysql::st execute failed: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 3 at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/SQLHelper.pm line 175.

Mysql version: mysql  Ver 14.12 Distrib 5.0.51a, for debian-linux-gnu (i486) using readline 5.2