[Koha] Currently Available Items Filter Problem

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Mon Jan 3 01:35:44 NZDT 2011

Yes, that is the behaviour you get before you uncomment those lines. Are you
sure you edited the right file? Because there is a patch that uncomments
those lines in master, and it changes the behaviour back to searching the
indexes, not searching for the word available. Others have verified this, so
I am guessing you edited the wrong copy of the file, or something similar.

Chris