[Koha] Batch import-updating of existing biblios

hansbkk at gmail.com hansbkk at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 07:50:48 NZDT 2011

On Wed, Feb 23, 2011 at 1:02 AM, Liz Rea <lrea at nekls.org> wrote:
> I'm told that you can do this more easily by uploading the new record into Koha and using the 3.2 biblio merge tool to merge in the additional fields.  This should allow you to combine choosing the fields you want.

Thanks Liz. I found this, assume it applies - to the developers,
should this level of detail be reflected in the documentation? I'd be
happy to help if it's accessible - wiki?

http://lists.koha-community.org/pipermail/koha-patches/2010-October/012789.html

BTW Liz I enjoyed your blog post about the Liblime vs community issues.

Finally, anyone have suggestions as to standalone MARC editor capable
of batch merging rather than one-on-one?