[Koha] Batch import-updating of existing biblios

Wagner, Jane jwagner at liblime.com
Wed Feb 23 07:07:04 NZDT 2011

Yes, that's a good point -- I didn't think about the bib merge tool.
However, if I remember correctly that would mean processing title records
one at a time -- no batch functionality.

And to confirm your suspicion, the "replace not overlay" happens even if
you're doing one record at a time.

Jane Wagner
Senior Project Manager
LibLime, a division of PTFS