[Koha] Koha 3.2.4 is now available

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Wed Feb 23 06:47:37 NZDT 2011

Just a quick reply, as my brain is elsewhere.

On 23 February 2011 06:41,  <hansbkk at gmail.com> wrote:

> Of course I don't expect it to be updated this quickly, but is there a
> way to tell what version is available in the two Debian repos?
>
> My /etc/apt/sources.list contains:
>
> deb http://debian.koha-community.org/koha squeeze main
>
> And aptitude shows me I'm running "3.2.3-1"

Yes, packages will be updated as soon as possible, we at Catalyst are
pretty busy at the moment though, so may be a little late, im sure you
will understand.

> I'm afraid to try it, but if I were to change this to "squeeze-dev"
> would I get a reasonably stable version of 3.2.4? Or is this pointing
> to a daily/weekly "bleeding edge" version?

No squeeze-dev is built from master, you will be running what will
eventually be 3.4.0 if you use that, so dont :) Stick with the squeeze
repo. It tracks the stable branch at all times.

Chris