[Koha] Koha 3.2.4 is now available

hansbkk at gmail.com hansbkk at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 06:41:50 NZDT 2011

>>> It is with pleasure that I announce the release of Koha 3.2.4.

Of course I don't expect it to be updated this quickly, but is there a
way to tell what version is available in the two Debian repos?

My /etc/apt/sources.list contains:

deb http://debian.koha-community.org/koha squeeze main

And aptitude shows me I'm running "3.2.3-1"

I'm afraid to try it, but if I were to change this to "squeeze-dev"
would I get a reasonably stable version of 3.2.4? Or is this pointing
to a daily/weekly "bleeding edge" version?

BTW this should probably be updated?
http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Koha_3.2_on_Debian_Squeeze

I would do it if I were sure what to write. . .

Thanks for all your work in helping making Koha easy to install!