[Koha] imported reocrd indexing in KOHA

Doug Dearden dearden at sarsf.org
Wed Feb 23 05:37:01 NZDT 2011

Sohel,

I'm not sure I understand your question.  Are you saying you need to do this without having command line access?  I don't know of any way to do this without some kind of command line access, that can either be a local login or via SSH if it is installed.

For regular index updates a cron job needs to be set up to run rebuild_zebra.pl .

Also, make sure you include the list in your replies.  Someone with a better answer than myself may respond.

Write back with more details about exactly what you are trying to do, and your system setup - is this a local machine that you have access to?  What linux distro and version, what version of Koha, etc.

Best,

Doug