[Koha] stale authority koha search results

Peter Huerter pete.huerter at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 07:32:24 NZDT 2011

Following up.  This seems to work for me.  I manually delete and recreate the
zebra dbs.

Pete.

Stop the server:
  /etc/init.d/koha-zebra-daemon stop

Delete and re-create authorities, and biblios zebra databases:
(drop does not seem to work for me)
  cd /etc/koha/zebradb
  zebraidx -d authorities -c zebra-authorities.cfg delete
  zebraidx -d authorities -c zebra-authorities.cfg init
  zebraidx -d authorities -c zebra-authorities.cfg commit
  zebraidx -d biblios -c zebra-biblios.cfg delete
  zebraidx -d biblios -c zebra-biblios.cfg init
  zebraidx -d biblios -c zebra-biblios.cfg commit

Restart the servers:
  /etc/init.d/koha-zebra-daemon start

The zebra databases are now wiped clean (with no stale searches in Koha).
Now run bulkmarcimport, followed by reindex_zebra.