[Koha] Koha installation

Baskar baskar.nandhakumar at ajubanet.net
Tue Feb 15 06:00:56 NZDT 2011

Hi,

I am new to koha. I try to install koha but i receive this error message.

# misc/sax_parser_print.pl
could not find ParserDetails.ini in /usr/local/share/perl/5.10.1/XML/SAX
Koha wants something like:
     XML::LibXML::SAX::Parser=HASH(0x81fe220)
You have:
     XML::SAX::PurePerl=HASH(0x9bd0288)
Looks bad, check INSTALL.* documentation.

Please correct where i am wrong and how to resolve this error.

--
Thanks with Regards,
N.Baskar

Disclaimer:-

  This e-mail transmission may contain proprietary,confidential or legally
  privileged information (including encrypted Individually Identifiable
  Health Information) that is intended only for the individual(s) or
  entity(ies) named in the email address. If you are not the intended
  recipient please notify the sender and destroy this email and any
  attachments immediately. Any unauthorized use or distribution of this
  message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited.

  Eco friendly practice - THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT: before printing this
  email think whether it is really necessary.
  GreenTree (Reduce. Reuse. Recycle.)