[Koha] Apache documentation

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Sat Feb 5 01:11:52 NZDT 2011

Tom Hanstra asked:
> Is there a good document which explains how to set up a generic Apache
> server and tie in the koha Apache includes properly.  And then gives me
> a good understanding of what URL's should work when things are running
> properly?

Generic Apache setup is documented at
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/configuring.html
and in that situation, you probably just want to add an Include in
the appropriate place.

Debian provides a different setup which I find easier to use and
it's documented in /usr/share/doc/apache2/README.Debian.gz

Hope that helps,
Past Koha Release Manager (2.0), LMS programmer, statistician, webmaster.
Available for hire for Koha work http://www.software.coop/products/koha