[Koha] Apache documentation

Tom Hanstra tom at nd.edu
Tue Feb 1 11:12:46 NZDT 2011

I'm having some install/setup problems with Apache that are probably all
documented somewhere but I just have not come across it yet.

Is there a good document which explains how to set up a generic Apache
server and tie in the koha Apache includes properly.  And then gives me
a good understanding of what URL's should work when things are running
properly?

Thanks,
Tom Hanstra

Thomas A. Hanstra                        Systems Administrator
Hesburgh Libraries of Notre Dame         Phone: (574)631-4686
213 Hesburgh Library                     Email: hanstra at nd.edu
Notre Dame, IN  46556

         Welcome back my friends, to the show that never ends.
     We're so glad you could attend.  Come inside, come inside...     ELP