[Koha] Fwd: Help with MarcEdit Delimited Text Translator

Ashok Gangurde ashokg9696 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 23:35:53 NZST 2011

Dear Sir

I have same query about imort data in koha from excel file.

I had follow the Marc edit method,
after stage MARC RECORD in koha the result was disply all record import.
While in searching in OPAC there were some problem " NO ITEM"

only title appear but no item found is display in opac

What to do in this regards?

Please guide me

Thanks and Regards
Ashok