[Koha] zebra reindexing problem

Robin Sheat robin at catalyst.net.nz
Wed Aug 24 21:07:43 NZST 2011

Op woensdag 24 augustus 2011 20:14:11 schreef Mohammad Joynal Abdin:
> While indexing in Zebra I am getting the following error:
>
> zebraidx: reckeys.c:268: zebra_rec_keys_read: Assertion
> `keys->fetch_offset < keys->buf_used' failed.
>
> Can anyone let me know what is the problem?

The first thing is to ensure that you're using an up-to-date version of Zebra,
I used to see this kind of thing a while ago, but haven't with recent
versions.

Otherwise it's possible you have some bad data, try to isolate the record
that's causing the problem and see if that gives you any clues (others will
have to help with this process, I've always found it a nightmare.)

--
Robin Sheat
Catalyst IT Ltd.