[Koha] Upgrade from package (3.02.09 to 3.04.03)

Robin Sheat robin at catalyst.net.nz
Sat Aug 20 17:20:08 NZST 2011

Hi, it should be pretty straightforward, although test it on a test server first, just to be safe. Also make a backup of your database (sudo koha-dump libraryname.)

Then just do a normal package upgrade. It will pop up a message telling you to run 'koha-upgrade-to-3.4'. When it's installed, run that. It may take a while depending on the number of items you have. Once that's done, you're upgraded.

Robin.