[Koha] Re: Report Help

Msgr. Marion J. Makarewicz marmak3261 at att.net
Thu Aug 18 11:13:39 NZST 2011

Perhaps this can help set up where 5 is the number of years you choose.

The YEAR() function trims the dates returned in the datelastborrowed field
and NOW() gives the present date. CURDATE() also is a possible function to
use. DATEDIFF() can give you the difference in days.

SELECT b.title, b.author, b.copyrightdate, i.itemcallnumber,

i.barcode, i.datelastborrowed, i.issues as totalcheckouts,

i.dateaccessioned

FROM items i

LEFT JOIN issues

USING (itemnumber)

LEFT JOIN biblio b

USING (biblionumber)

WHERE i.itemnumber NOT IN (SELECT issues.itemnumber FROM issues) AND
YEAR(NOW())-YEAR(i.datelastborrowed) > 5

UNION SELECT b.title, b.author, b.copyrightdate, i.itemcallnumber,

i.barcode, i.datelastborrowed, i.issues as totalcheckouts,

i.dateaccessioned

FROM items i

LEFT JOIN issues

USING (itemnumber)

LEFT JOIN biblio b

USING (biblionumber)

WHERE i.itemnumber NOT IN (SELECT old_issues.itemnumber FROM old_issues) AND
YEAR(NOW())-YEAR(i.datelastborrowed) > 5;

Marion