[Koha] report help

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 05:37:10 NZST 2011

Can someone help me out here. I need to alter this to show only titles
that haven't circulated in X number of years.

SELECT b.title, b.author, b.copyrightdate, i.itemcallnumber,
i.barcode, i.datelastborrowed, i.issues as totalcheckouts,
i.dateaccessioned
FROM items i
LEFT JOIN issues
USING (itemnumber)
LEFT JOIN biblio b
USING (biblionumber)
WHERE i.itemnumber NOT IN (SELECT issues.itemnumber FROM issues)
UNION
(SELECT b.title, b.author, b.copyrightdate, i.itemcallnumber,
i.barcode, i.datelastborrowed, i.issues as totalcheckouts,
i.dateaccessioned
FROM items i
LEFT JOIN issues
USING (itemnumber)
LEFT JOIN biblio b
USING (biblionumber)
WHERE i.itemnumber NOT IN (SELECT old_issues.itemnumber FROM old_issues))